What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

Great service - On-site personnel were fantastic.

Curtis and the office staff were very helpful during this stressful time.

I had a kitchen grease fire due to walking away from cooking pork chops so I could do laundry; and the time slipped away from me.  Thankfully, the fire did not spread into any other rooms; the other rooms just had a light coating of soot.  The fire burned my back-splash, vent hood, and the cabinets above the stove.  It also burned the floor when I tried to remove the pan from the stove, and dropped it due to the heat.  

When everything was said and done, and the job was complete, I was ecstatic.  My kitchen looks better than it did before!  I am so very happy with SERVPRO of Aiken.  I recommend them, and I will definitely use them again (hopefully not due to a fire or flood) when I'm ready to have my carpet cleaned.

SERVPRO did an excellent job cleaning my home after smoke damage. They had to clean every room in the house, and all of my contents. I thought the smoke odor would linger, but it is totally gone. I would definitely recommend them.