Duct Cleaning in Aiken, SC
The ducts in this home had never been cleaned since installation, almost 50 years ago. The homeowner was shocked at how dirty their ducts were and amazed by the results of the duct cleaning job.
Five Benefits to Having Ducts Cleaned
1. Cleaner air with less dust. Reduces the amount of cleaning and polishing required to control dust on furniture, fixtures, baseboards, etc.
2. Air duct cleaning provides cleaner breathable air - otherwise the dirty air in your home just keeps re-circulating over and over. Someone with allergies may find relief - duct cleaning will lessen the amount of pet dander, bacteria, pollen, mildew, mold spores, and similar toxins that are circulating through the home.
3. Provides overall better breathing, even if someone does not have allergies - clean ducts may help reduce and lessen sinus and bronchial infections.
4. A fresher smelling home. Less need for air fresheners.
5. Improves the efficiency of air flow. Clean ducts will provide the best efficiency possible, and may lower your heating and cooling bills.